Generally, refinancing your loan can make sense if:
- Rates are lower now than they were when you originally financed your loan.
- Your credit score has improved and you’re eligible for lower rates.
- You need to extend your repayment terms to cut your payment.
- You want to move your loan over to SeaWest, who can offer better loan benefits.
- You want to change your loan, possibly in the case of adding or removing someone from the loan.
Of course, these are just a few examples, and we’re always happy to meet with you and talk through whether or not refinancing would make sense for you.